Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- Float effortlessly over the asphalt in the plush, dynamic cushioning of the Mizuno® Wave Enigma 6 running shoe.
- Predecessor: Wave Enigma 5.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Breathable mesh upper with flexible synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- SmoothRide Engineering™ offers a unique sole design to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe.
- Full-length Parallel Wave® attenuates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth, efficient stride.
- Soft, responsive U4ic midsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot adds light cushioning.
- X10™ carbon rubber through the heel and toe for supreme traction and maximum durability.
- UaicX strobel lasting for an enhanced underfoot feel.
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Autumn Mizuno Wave Enigma 6 Quarry/Diva Pink/Black Adequate supply